Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yeyyyyyy hottie is back on tv after so long but the show timing is too late will watch it online ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: himani_692
Yeyyyyyy hottie is back on tv after so long but the show timing is too late will watch it online ❤️❤️❤️
Yeah it's late but I'll return home from the office around 10:30 so it's fine for me😆
Btw, welcome back to IF, di🤪
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Yeah it's late but I'll return home from the office around 10:30 so it's fine for me😆
Btw, welcome back to IF, di🤪
And here I don't have a TV, what to do now
You can watch it on Voot anytime😆
Oh, then I can try 🤪
Ya but I won't be much active u know my little one. She is still awake
Yes I will also watch on voot only
Originally posted by: himani_692
Ya but I won't be much active u know my little one. She is still awake
Np, Di. But do come here whenever you can.
Btw, excited for today's episode
Haven't watched this show before. But still excited to watch for Manish😆