😆 congrats on getting badge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆 congrats on getting badge
i dont have a single euro, so youll have to wait until i go to france
ill send you my leftover euros when im done vacationing😳
Can you reply to my urgent messages you mowgli😡
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
I hope you guys haven’t been tagged yet 😆
Thanks for tagging 🤗
Gosh! I bad no clue we had our own Singing Contest...such amazing talent here👏👏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
i dont have a single euro, so youll have to wait until i go to france
ill send you my leftover euros when im done vacationing😳
whatever man, just send the cash you are wasting on tickets🤪
(Not me going to check if you finally got the badge 👀)
Congratulations Shibu 🤣🤗
Thanks guys🤣
Dollar ya dirham chahiye kya ?? 😆
Mere paas 50 ka savings hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
I hope you guys haven’t been tagged yet 😆
Hi buddy, do check PM when you come online ... this is regarding the"Goblet "forum .😊
Soni, I sent you a message. Can you please check your inbox? 😊
ill send you free tickets instead❤️ go and watch Arjun Hairy Kapoor