Sara or Janhvi's PR ? or paps really have no boundaries

TSUKR5JZLALSGDUX thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#1

I know Kartik or his team themselves must've called the paps like everyone else does but this was indeed uncomfortable to watch I like how he is keeping his calm but that lift couldnt have come sooner lol.


PS - I am not sure if cheese reference was by sara, janhvi or ananya😆

https://twitter.com/kartikkiduniya/status/1555518763440738304?s=20&t=0apjWu7O14iVuqcWiSPNvA

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

1k

Users

7

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#2

Namaste is a tana for Sara.

Cheese plate ref is for Ananya I suppose. I havent watched KWK this season but I read here that Ananya wants to be a part of Vijay's cheese plate with Sara and Jhanvi.


And I dont know if paps khud aye ya bulwaye gaye. Even if he did call them, no big deal. Sab karte hai. But, is that a residential building/office? If so how can they enter like that?

Security kaha hai? It must be an inconvenience for other residents (if its a residential building).

Edited by Daebak - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
#3

He probably called them as I doubt anyone else would know his schedule for that day. But I don’t know whether they came up with the namaste and cheese thing on their own or if someone had told them to ask that? He handled it very well. Just laughed with them and didn’t really seemed bothered by the questions.

This is a new trend starting, following the star into a building and until they get into an elevator? Yea bad idea for a lot of reasons.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#4

A listers ko chhodkar baki sab call karke bulate hain Paps ko

nonam thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#5

khud bulayo paps ko aur doosro ko badnaam karo, khud ke liye sympathy banayo. whatever

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

A listers ko chhodkar baki sab call karke bulate hain Paps ko

A listers bhi bula sakte hain,no big deal 😆
juba thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#7

Isko slang mein bolte heun "take lena" toh bachon media waloon ne Kartik Aryan ki take leli 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2061763502591955244

https://x.com/i/status/2061763502591955244
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Kriti, Saif and Dhoni at India vs England cricket https://www.instagram.com/p/Da-qPP1k_6o/?img_index=6 igsh=bnczaWdjbHhodWR6

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da-qPP1k_6o/
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/after-peddi-row-janhvi-kapoor-to-be-seen-in-creature-horror-film-by-rahi-anil-barve-report_234833

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".