I already have 3873 prompts because well that's just what I do - build million prompts and execute two out of them hehe.
Let's see, mostly all the stuff I have is wayyy ahead into the story.
Jelly Adi-Confused Ginni-Contemplative Adi etc. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I already have 3873 prompts because well that's just what I do - build million prompts and execute two out of them hehe.
Let's see, mostly all the stuff I have is wayyy ahead into the story.
Jelly Adi-Confused Ginni-Contemplative Adi etc. 😳
Bas ab forced marriage toh hoke rahegi 😳 Ginni won’t let him marry dayan bhabhi
Originally posted by: PerfectStart
Aditya to marry Dayan😨
Chote Singh and Ginni were having a cute chat which Adi was listening intently😆 also he was peeking when Ginni gave Chote Singh the prasad, Adi was looking very stressed though all thanks to dayan🤢
A.
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Bas ab forced marriage toh hoke rahegi 😳 Ginni won’t let him marry dayan bhabhi
How will a forced marriage fit???
😟😮
Omg no one should miss this!!!!
https://twitter.com/benimlemisinn/status/1555592068155658240?s=20&t=7pSBXFvdcrLY3wookdcPPw
A.
Originally posted by: PerfectStart
Aditya to marry Dayan😨
Chote Singh and Ginni were having a cute chat which Adi was listening intently😆 also he was peeking when Ginni gave Chote Singh the prasad, Adi was looking very stressed though all thanks to dayan🤢
A.
Wait & watch. Kuch toh ghapla hoga.
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
I already have 3873 prompts because well that's just what I do - build million prompts and execute two out of them hehe.
Let's see, mostly all the stuff I have is wayyy ahead into the story.
Jelly Adi-Confused Ginni-Contemplative Adi etc. 😳
Go ahead write it. Jelly, confused, steamy etc etc possibilities are endless
Idhar toh triangle, heptagon, Pentagon chalta rahega
Ya ho chuka hai🤔 Adi yeh tu nay kia kiya kia kiyaaaa
thori toh sassy girl hoti!!!! Maybe in Canada Adi's suffered from an eye infection and dayan also happened during that infection
Originally posted by: shruti46
Go ahead write it. Jelly, confused, steamy etc etc possibilities are endless
Idhar toh triangle, heptagon, Pentagon chalta rahega
So far forward in the story? 😲
Y'all will readdd?
Originally posted by: PerfectStart
Omg no one should miss this!!!!
https://twitter.com/benimlemisinn/status/1555592068155658240?s=20&t=7pSBXFvdcrLY3wookdcPPw
A.
Omg🥰😍🤩
This is so beautiful 💗 💝💕....they are completely lost in their conversation that Armaan is being unnoticed😳😆🤣
Thks for the tag A.🤗🤗
Why not. Let your imagination flow
Dunno about others I'll read it