Kishore Kumar- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

29

Views

1.7k

Users

5

Likes

20

Frequent Posters

XUJZB5HZQ2ARH6R7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

U only said Deepu baba no? 😕

There is road and samandar in front of king khan ka hut. Also their own home currently is in prabhadevi their shahsal sandwich is not ready yet.!


Deepu Baba is Deepika Padukone.


Not Ready, but Ranveer said he will be shifting thr soon.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Deepu Baba is Deepika Padukone.


Not Ready, but Ranveer said he will be shifting thr soon.

How soon? Now puhlease you have to spill the entire Goss... Am all ears ☺️

XUJZB5HZQ2ARH6R7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

How soon? Now puhlease you have to spill the entire Goss... Am all ears ☺️


I can't Baba will kill me.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


I can't Baba will kill me.

Jab batana nahi tha toh shuru kyun kiya ? 😭

XUJZB5HZQ2ARH6R7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Jab batana nahi tha toh shuru kyun kiya ? 😭


How can I tell about a close friend? Can't u see?

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


How can I tell about a close friend? Can't u see?

I thought I was your friend too 😭💔

XUJZB5HZQ2ARH6R7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

I thought I was your friend too 😭💔


I am 1st time talking to you, Sorry I can't betray Baba.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#28

Now spill the tea.. 😈 agar baba keels toh thode keel hojao but spilllll.

XUJZB5HZQ2ARH6R7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Now spill the tea.. 😈 agar baba keels toh thode keel hojao but spilllll.


What info u need?

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#30

Everything that Ranveer told you 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 9 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 24 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 4 months ago

Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872

https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913

https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".