wat a voice....
nice song tooo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
wat a voice....
nice song tooo
Am unable to understand hw n why Dev is unable to notice hw rude and mean his bestie n wifey are 😡
These 2 ll surely join hands with Amba when Dev Vidhi ll be in love😳
Also i think they are doing some fraud in the company🤔
V true that's why they don't want an honest person to join the company .-
V true that's why they don't want an honest person to join the company .-
Yup but Dev trusts them loads
I think Vidhi ll notice their fraud 🤔
And they will try to make her life hell hope honesty and the truth wins soon .
And they will try to make her life hell hope honesty and the truth wins soon .
Yup they ll definitely do it😡
But with Dev around let see hw Vidhi’s confidence ll boost up and confront them👍🏼
I want a longer version😭
Hina u changed ur UN 🙃
I hope SB gives OST soon 😁
Episode is up ❤️
Episode was good I hope tomorrow dev will again take a stand for vidhi