Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .Dilwale.
Farhan & Hania couldn't have pulled the Rumza and Arjiya stunts at a worst time 😆 Already the FD has lost faith in Halza a little bit. Happens when a couple is going through a rough patch on a show. After what they did, most of their respective fans have gone back to the older ships. I swear these two are the worst when it comes to promoting this couple. God Knows itna popular kaise ho gaya 😆
I don't like either Rumza or Arjiya and I don't like their fandoms either. I like no one 😆
Hala went from timid to tigress with this one 
Originally posted by: The_Imane
I don't like either Rumza or Arjiya and I don't like their fandoms either. I like no one 😆
@bold yeh toh meri line hai🤣
Baji 🤝me
told you so 😳👍🏼
Yeh hamari line hai because yeh hamara khet hai 😆
Originally posted by: The_Imane
I don't like either Rumza or Arjiya and I don't like their fandoms either. I like no one 😆
Hola how can you not like me😲😉...I am a hardcore Rumza fan🤣
Originally posted by: The_Imane
LMAO, he became a Halza shipper in 1 second. How he called them "Mr & Mrs Hamza" at the engagement 😆
Yeh Khurram, Halza ke chemistry dekhke jal gya toh abhi extinguisher ke khoj main hai