When you don't care about someone, you don't crawl back to their doorstep early next morning with gifts and pizza.... Not even for a child whom you know for less than a day.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When you don't care about someone, you don't crawl back to their doorstep early next morning with gifts and pizza.... Not even for a child whom you know for less than a day.😆
Calling everyone to see this gold version of I DON'T CARE SINGH RATHORE🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/SanjKiDuniya/status/1554824805848731648?s=20&t=DNcd9qs_8BWw0ZMeoABcVA
The most hilarious part is the way Imlie is looking at him, the entire FD must be looking at him exactly like that today🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Dalena.Arylie
OMG this one is epic🤣 I Don't Care Singh Rathore aisa hai to I Do Care Singh Rathore to bawaal macha dega😆
Yaar sachme when I DO CARE wale mode mein aaega tab kya karega🤣🤣
The screen will burn darlo.... The screen will burn 🤣
Wo na pocho🤣 Mujhe Tree house wali date night yaad aa jati hai😆 Idher confession hua udhar Cheeku aa gaya😆 ye filhal I don't care mode pe rahe to hi acha hai😆
Originally posted by: Dalena.Arylie
Wo na pocho🤣 Mujhe Tree house wali date night yaad aa jati hai😆 Idher confession hua udhar Cheeku aa gaya😆 ye filhal I don't care mode pe rahe to hi acha hai😆
Cheeku 2.0
The khauf is real😨🙀😱
Yeah I Do Care Singh Rathore can't be controlled😆
I also afraid of Cheeku 2.0 😳😱😰😨
What's happening??🤔
You think its from Aryan's POV.. matlab arrest wali situation se related... Khud ko bura bana k trying to protect them??
https://twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1554859557834428416?s=20&t=jL4FJFYQESch45AAMNn_-Q
This about whom 🤔🤔🤔
Because it feels like - tum hai jo soch na hai socho