Poll
Srk's career without YRF and DHARMA ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Are you male ??Originally posted by: Isamreen
So you have set a new record contrary to previous one😆
Ek baar pata chal Gaya k Clochette is launda or not phir record dobara se set ho Jana hai 😆
. I thought you are a girl🤣🤣🤣🤣.Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I thought you are a girl🤣🤣🤣🤣.
She is a girl, I thought she is a Guy 😆
. I told you aapka dimaag saaf hai just like havaana 🤣🤣🤣🤣.Guddu, I still read you, so no, I don't ignore you ;) ... it may be just a language problem ...Google translater tells me that
hindee vah bhaasha nahin hai jisase main parichit hoon
😳 (I hope it means that I'm not familiar with Hindi...)
Edit: btw, I do like Salman, too (and some other) yet (clearly) SRK is the one who has my greatest interest!
is thread pe char chand lagane aye the hum 😎🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Topic title - Related to Srk
Discussion - Srk V/s salman popularity
Ipl and criminal cases
Who is more rich ?
Aloobir
Naag naagin 🐷
Bigg boss
😕
In any way, I got the impression that SRK still is the one who triggers members' zeal to voice whatever opinion they want to voice :D
Le meine laga diya chaand . Ab sab bhaag jayenge 🤣🤣🤣🤣is thread pe char chand lagane aye the hum 😎🤣
. DONKEY WALK 😉😉. Wow 66 pages...keep going.
Your last line . Which person will consider a girl as a boy 🤔🤓. Until and unless you look like her 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Isamreen
🤣 something tells me aap aisi mistake bahut baar kar chuke Hain
@B- oh no, iski zarurat nahi hai,
Consider me a launda only 😆
☺️.Originally posted by: Clochette
Guddu, I still read you, so no, I don't ignore you ;) ... it may be just a language problem ...Google translater tells me that
hindee vah bhaasha nahin hai jisase main parichit hoon😳 (I hope it means that I'm not familiar with Hindi...)
Edit: btw, I do like Salman, too (and some other) yet (clearly) SRK is the one who has my greatest interest!
Wow, no worries, in English I have done double PHD 🥳
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/bollywood/exclusive-rajkummar-rao-and-pratibha-ranta-to-headline-dharma-productions-fantasy-horror-vish
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
https://x.com/i/status/2074361915665719366
https://x.com/i/status/2080164350145569163
https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
2