Mera kaha hai 😡 thread pe ronaq mein ne hi lagai thi 😡🤣Originally posted by: MinionBoss
And everyone has now gotten their badges.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mera kaha hai 😡 thread pe ronaq mein ne hi lagai thi 😡🤣Originally posted by: MinionBoss
And everyone has now gotten their badges.
Mera kaha hai 😡 thread pe ronaq mein ne hi lagai thi 😡🤣
You don't count. 😈
but I m your head assassin 🥺🥺 Mera special badge hona cahye tha🥺
The badge is dope! Thanks Shreya! I thought I was having fever dream🤣😅 (nope, not having a fever)
but I m your head assassin 🥺🥺 Mera special badge hona cahye tha🥺
You're my head assassin. That's specialness already.
WHAT IS THIS BADGE?
It’s so SMOL I’m getting a headache.
lkn koi manta nhi hai mujhe 😒😭
Click on your badges in your profile. You'll see a bigger version there.
lkn koi manta nhi hai mujhe 😒😭
Call me when they don't listen to you. I'll give you a contract and you can kill that person. 🤣
ok boss 😈 ab Dekho bas 😈🤣Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Call me when they don't listen to you. I'll give you a contract and you can kill that person. 🤣