

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Be still my fluttering heart.
I do 💍

That's not fair
I dont have a maang
Lord, who art in heaven, please hide all the razors of the world from SRK. Let this manbun and stubble be permanent until the day I die. Amen

You can have the sindoor on the forehead and nose (assuming you at least have both). 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
You can have the sindoor on the forehead and nose (assuming you at least have both). 😆
I'll take a rock 💎💎
Originally posted by: sheena.cool
what a creep
Earth me humans aise hi khana khate hain
Kon sa gola se ho?
Ek hi cheez ko pehle haath se phir chammach se kha raha hai. Upar se baal bhi aise baandhe hain ki lat mooh mein jaayegi. Sathiya rahe hain daddy ji.
Mai ja ke diya jalata hu fir mere paas bangles nahi hain