Dekho aaj koun aaya 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dekho aaj koun aaya 😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Meghs gotta read this when she wakes up 😈
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgr4OsoJQeU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Lowkey tea that didn't pass the vibe check
🤣now I wanna read this
I need a copy as well 🤣
🥳The jimmy jab badges are here
This sounds so much fun 🤣
finally! Took them long enough 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🥳The jimmy jab badges are here
are waah ye jald mulakat sahi me jald ho gai. Timing gajab he dono ki 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are waah ye jald mulakat sahi me jald ho gai. Timing gajab he dono ki 🤣
Mai to bas muh dikhayi ke liye aayi thi 🤣 bade dino se Fahmy ka gif post nahi kiya tha to mauke pe chauka maar liya ab mai chali 🤣🤣
Haan, surprise surprise🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k