777 Charlie - Did We Miss Discussing This Movie
how many of people here seen this movie and have genuinely loved the portrayal of the dog and his owner relation
a tear jerker of a movie
😭
777 Charlie - Did We Miss Discussing This Movie
how many of people here seen this movie and have genuinely loved the portrayal of the dog and his owner relation
a tear jerker of a movie
😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Looks like not many people interested in this movie
I watched it. It dragged a bit in the second half. They could have easily cut of out 15 minutes or something. Can watch it for Charlie❤️
If the dog dies then even a gun to the head won’t push me to watch this film.
Someone spoil it for me please.
Does the dog die in the end?
If yes, then I'm out of this thread
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
If the dog dies then even a gun to the head won’t push me to watch this film.
Yahi mera bhi issue hai
Mera bhai dekha ye film aur dog dies in the end to mai to nahi hi dekh paunga
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Yahi mera bhi issue hai
Mera bhai dekha ye film aur dog dies in the end to mai to nahi hi dekh paunga
Okay then it’s a hell no for me. I was crying harder than Will Smith did when his dog died in “I am Legend”. It wasn’t even silent tears, I was wailing and hiccuping at the cinemas. That’s when I vowed, never again!
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Someone spoil it for me please.
Does the dog die in the end?
If yes, then I'm out of this thread
Get out of this thread. 🥺
The dog doesn't die. Y'all can watch the film.😆
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
777 Charlie - Did We Miss Discussing This Movie
how many of people here seen this movie and have genuinely loved the portrayal of the dog and his owner relation
a tear jerker of a movie
😭
I have seen the movie ❤️ I loved it. Agree with @phenyl. It did drag a bit in second half but still a memorable movie nonetheless. I really loved how the bond between Dharma and Charlie forms and evolves. Its heartwarming to see how Charlie fills the void in Dharma's life and how he changes after Charlie enters❤️
What a lovely little film this was — warm, funny, deeply humane, and quietly feminist without ever turning preachy. Beneath the humour and...
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
2