The episode is out Thursday midnight
I hope Aamir takes Karan’s class more than the promo
Who do you think will win the rapid fire and quiz?
The episode is out Thursday midnight
I hope Aamir takes Karan’s class more than the promo
Who do you think will win the rapid fire and quiz?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg, I feel so bad for Karan. Aamir is speaking in Hindi. How LS
desperation for film promotion.

On topic, I’m stunned by how young and good Aamir looks here. The fcuk is this sorcery.
Originally posted by: priya185
The episode is out tomorrow
I hope Aamir takes Karan’s class more than the promo
Who do you think will win the rapid fire and quiz?
Tomorrow is wed, isn't it coming on thursday?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
On topic, I’m stunned by how young and good Aamir looks here. The fcuk is this sorcery.
His tears reverses aging. Only logical explanation as to why he cries into a towel so much. 😭
Episode kal night 12 baje ayega

Yes it is out in a few hours
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/t5hViCSzh8A
another Kareena kapoor kwk video
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/web-series/article/karan-johars-koffee-with-karan-9-on-the-cards-heres-what-we-know-23623876
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
...
https://x.com/i/status/2077957319015772326
33