Final swapping is over. Be happy with your final team. Check final team list on Pg 1. Final Round PMs to be sent to you all within 30 minutes. Round 2 Answers (Sheep & Match with Interstellarr) will be posted tomorrow from 8 PM IST.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Final swapping is over. Be happy with your final team. Check final team list on Pg 1. Final Round PMs to be sent to you all within 30 minutes. Round 2 Answers (Sheep & Match with Interstellarr) will be posted tomorrow from 8 PM IST.
Welcome to Team Duryodhan for Round 3!
Our performance in Round 1 bonus (45 points) was the worst out of all teams, and I take my share of the "credit" for that, as I was too ignorant to vote and one of my tie-breaker votes was wrong.
So, I swapped in players who bring 95 points from Round 1 bonus, and swapped out wild card players who didn't earn our Round 1 bonus points. No other considerations were factored in.
As our hero said,
te vayaṃ vīra-śayanaṃ prāpsyāmo yadi saṃyuge
apraṇamy'aiva śatrūṇāṃ na nas tapsyati Mādhava
So, if we attain a hero's bed in battle, without ever bowing to our enemies, it won't bother us, descendant of Madhu!
Welcome to team Bheem guys🤗
Welcome to my team Arjuna🤗 guys accept private group invitation
thank god isbaar joi catch catch nhi khelaOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
I want to swap Nidhii.3007 with Prizi from Team Arjuna
Thank u new TR
Welcome to my team Arjuna🤗
kitne log liye tumne🤓
Team invites sent. If you didnt receive invite, then join the forum here:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1476
Team shakuni, welcome your new teammates🥳
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I want to swap AWolfAndParrot with InClouds of team Karna
This swap should be invalid. You said max 4 swaps from the same team by the TRs!
I swapped only Namita from the team.
Other TRs took
Amekha
Kulasya.
Hakuna_Matata11
Pribz
InClouds should stay in Karna😳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
This swap should be invalid. You said max 4 swaps from the same team by the TRs!
I swapped only Namita from the team.
Other TRs tookAmekha
Kulasya.
Hakuna_Matata11
Pribz
InClouds should stay in Karna😳
InClouds was in Yudhishthir team originally.
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k