Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi0912

Hahahaha let's consider this her punar janam and forgive her for her past mistakes๐Ÿคฃ   

But u said that the act was nice still no 3 levers?? 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

All the acts were nice but there was something missing, that wow factor like u would see in that Mere Dholna or Pyaar Tu Ne Kya Kiya acts   those two were so good and choreo level was pretty high, others defo looked lil less in front of them 

The last act was tribute to Madhuri on Que Sara Sara by Riya and Roza, i was souuuu excited when they started then ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ they started and ended strong, in between looked like Riya was saving energy for crescendo, so was dancing for somehow to reach the end 

I like it, the judges being super kanjus bout giving buzzers, leaving room for improvements for all of them. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: robedward

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

All the acts were nice but there was something missing, that wow factor like u would see in that Mere Dholna or Pyaar Tu Ne Kya Kiya acts   those two were so good and choreo level was pretty high, others defo looked lil less in front of them 

The last act was tribute to Madhuri on Que Sara Sara by Riya and Roza, i was souuuu excited when they started then ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ they started and ended strong, in between looked like Riya was saving energy for crescendo, so was dancing for somehow to reach the end 

I like it, the judges being super kanjus bout giving buzzers, leaving room for improvements for all of them. 

Me too I am liking  their judgement so far because this way contestant and guru will know what to work for next time. I really hope they continue this give the buzzers to only those who deserve. Whoever is writing the script is doing good job on performances. 

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Me too I am liking  their judgement so far because this way contestant and guru will know what to work for next time. I really hope they continue this give the buzzers to only those who deserve. Whoever is writing the script is doing good job on performances. 

Ya, not like SD, "the best part Ganpati's moving head, historical moment on TV, yeh loh lever ๐Ÿคช"

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: robedward

Ya, not like SD, "the best part Ganpati's moving head, historical moment on TV, yeh loh lever ๐Ÿคช"

You forgot IBD2.

robedward thumbnail

Ufffffffff just ufffffffff ๐Ÿ‘

https://twitter.com/UrmilaMatondkar/status/1553652278875521024?s=20&t=ZzcXgQs41EtM_4bYs41iEg

Forgot to post it as one of my most favorite acts from Shaadi episode ๐Ÿ˜† too good yaar, too good ๐Ÿ‘

https://twitter.com/ZeeTV/status/1551994508837109760?s=20&t=ZzcXgQs41EtM_4bYs41iEg

robedward thumbnail

Which show was it again ๐Ÿคฃ the only one performance right now coming to mind is Prem Jaal by our bebbies  

anything else happened in there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

DommnaMarling thumbnail

Made a new thread since this completes 150 pages soon. ๐Ÿ˜†

Also guys I was 15 posts short of being a groupbie yesterday so spammed the hell out to reach 50 posts and by the time I was in 48, IF said I have finished 10 posts ka day quota ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally a  groupbie, I can finally post links ๐Ÿฅณ

DommnaMarling thumbnail

Just like Robz even I felt something was missing in all the performances yesterday. All of them were just decent enough to watch but didn't have any wow moment except for maybe Roza and Riya towards the end.

Was a bit disappointed with Shweta's choreography since she reused the same Swan performance she did with Prachi in MBD which IMO was one of the most beautiful choreographies she has done till date. Unfortunately she couldn't recreate it here since it looked a bit messy. Plus the act was too short compared to others and I think a better song would've made more sense.

Even in Kumar and Simrit's tribute to Aishwariya Rai, my eyes were only on Kumar. What a freaking beautiful dancer is he ! The way he did those Kathak spins on Ramta Jogi, wow! Anuradha was too good yesterday and after a long time she was dancing freely but yes, again this is her third dedication to Rekha in a Bollywood Queen episode on the same song so it felt repetitive. I really loved Roza and Riya 's performance on K Sera Sera despite the middle where Riya fumbled with those sticks. Roza has improved by leaps and bounds to become such a clean dancer! ๐Ÿ‘

But yeah overall a pretty okayish Sunday after a terrific Saturday. Felt all the gurus had the potential to do a lot more on Sunday with a theme as vast as Bollywood Queens. Like Robz and Reborn-Re said, I am also really liking the judging this time. They are being very careful with the buzzers, like there have been times where they have given standing ovation but even after that no buzzer because the act lacked something I guess. Hope it stays the same. Also I really dislike how the channel edits out the constructive criticism the judges give. Like in the promos I saw Remo telling one of the moms that she has to improve on her self confidence while performing but that was edited out from the episode yesterday.

Also I usually skip all the bullshit drama they do in the middle of the performances but the whole section yesterday of Sadhana and her jasoosi of the other moms was a RIOT yesterday ๐Ÿคฃ Was dying laughing. Remo was correct, it was looking like we are in a mohalla with neighborhood aunties fighting ๐Ÿคฃ

robedward thumbnail

I don't know if u gaichhh noticed or not, but the chemistry between Bharat and his contestant Mom is more like brother sister ๐Ÿคฃ yesterday they were doing Bahon mein chaali aao which demands full on sensuality but those two were performing more like brother and sister than a couple ๐Ÿคฃ Himanshu Sadhvi se kuch seekh le te ๐Ÿ˜† smile plastered on their faces throughout the act, choreography has no relation with the song and zero chemistry  Bharat Bhaiya really needs to up his game.