Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 01 Aug 2022- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

3.5k

Users

15

Likes

119

Frequent Posters

snehaz16 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Finally with all that crap promo.. I m able to move on from this torturous serial...

Thanks a ton everyone.. got some very good friends here...

Love, love, love and ❤❤❤❤❤ to all

snehaz16 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Finally with all that crap promo.. I m able to move on from this torturous serial...

Thanks a ton everyone.. got some very good friends here...

Love, love, love and ❤❤❤❤❤ to all

Tags


Sorry if I missed anyone.. I love my IF family !!!

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Hum samajh gaye ki haan Shah family hamesha se anupama ki weakness hai aur rahegi kitni baat ek hi baat ko dikgayenge anupama ki jaan shah family bus ti hai but kya iske elwa inke pass koi story nahi bachi khuch naya dikhane ko naho bacha inke pass?

TianaWrites thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Tags


Sorry if I missed anyone.. I love my IF family !!!


🤗🤗come here to have fun... even I don't watch the show... but its fun here... I don't read updates also😆 Just read fiction and see tags and simply have fun...

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Finally with all that crap promo.. I m able to move on from this torturous serial...

Thanks a ton everyone.. got some very good friends here...

Love, love, love and ❤❤❤❤❤ to all

Love you back

snehaz16 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: TianaWrites


🤗🤗come here to have fun... even I don't watch the show... but its fun here... I don't read updates also😆 Just read fiction and see tags and simply have fun...

Yeah... that i'll surely do....

All of u have become a part of life now!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 4 years ago
#17
DJ_3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Finally with all that crap promo.. I m able to move on from this torturous serial...

Thanks a ton everyone.. got some very good friends here...

Love, love, love and ❤❤❤❤❤ to all


Hi babe, it was fun while it lasted. Let me know if you find any other good ITV show.

cherrycola thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Finally with all that crap promo.. I m able to move on from this torturous serial...

Thanks a ton everyone.. got some very good friends here...

Love, love, love and ❤❤❤❤❤ to all


Love you too Snehaaa 🥰 good for all of us to move on 😆

Amykapadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: DJ_3


Hi babe, it was fun while it lasted. Let me know if you find any other good ITV show.

Alright people. I need a new show.

This show has run its course and it's beyond my tolerance level to watch this obnoxious show anymore

.

Anything worth watching. ?

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 18 hours ago

Rahi and Prem are delighted to meet their new investor RV at Kothari mansion. Vasundhara and Gautam share knowing glances and encourage them to...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 3 days ago

Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 2 days ago

Prem and Rahi are seen treating Anupama and Sarita Tayi at their cafe .rem lovingly prepares exotic dishes for them n the duo love his love n...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 6 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 4 days ago

Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".