Poll
Which name is best ACC to you?
In a short span of time Aditya Raaj Singh has amassed various nicknames 😆 sadu, akdu, besharm, badtameez toh Ginni bolti hi hai, but I like these two names the most. Which one do you like?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Monster😈😆 that's what he's from day one, the way he treated that kid was also horrible, he has his reasons to hate him but he can distance himself from him and not say anything at all.
A.
Originally posted by: Isamreen
In a short span of time Aditya Raaj Singh has amassed various nicknames 😆 sadu, akdu, besharm, badtameez toh Ginni bolti hi hai, but I like these two names the most. Which one do you like?
Badtameez and monster are the two I find the most appropriate 😆
Not that I do not find ulti kopdi suitable, but the name's got a special place in my heart and I can connect the name to only one character only for eternity 😆
Monster is definitely the best. He was so mean to the kid. Bhai, bachche ne kya kiya?? 🤪
So the monster 👹 is leading 😆
Seriously itna b kya grey character Bhai, woh baccha aur Ginni itne cute hai. I hope they make best team and apni cuteness and determination se use human bana den. He ows them a lot.
Originally posted by: Isamreen
So the monster 👹 is leading 😆
Seriously itna b kya grey character Bhai, woh baccha aur Ginni itne cute hai. I hope they make best team and apni cuteness and determination se use human bana den. He ows them a lot.
Haha yupp monster is leading, it's the most befitting title😆
He owes ginni alot and also that cutie boy, no matter how wrong his father and step mom is, their child is entirely blameless but above all I believe he owes his late mother who Adi loved immensely, an apology, he's being unfair and cruel to Ginni for the dhaba because he wants to fulfill a dream he shared with her. I am sure from heaven she's watching her son with tearful eyes.
A.
I like Amber's Mr. International loser. 😆
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I like Amber's Mr. International loser. 😆
Yeh jawab out of syllabus hai 😆
It's Monster for me too. It's unique and it suits him. And Monster is special for me.

Originally posted by: devashree_h
It's Monster for me too. It's unique and it suits him. And Monster is special for me.
Kylo Ren 😈
@ B- can I ask why