Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
6 dollar for a golGappa? Kon jaye ga isky restaurant except for her high class rich friends?😆
Yup even regular golgappas are like $4 each 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
6 dollar for a golGappa? Kon jaye ga isky restaurant except for her high class rich friends?😆
Yup even regular golgappas are like $4 each 😆

Which nalayak decided to put tequila in golgappa?
Priyankas face is so bloated...too much plastic.
BW gang actors and actresses above 40 are all bloated only---some are close too and most are all of them😆
This is insane. Avocado, Tequila, Vodka in golGappa?🤡
This is her target audience
That being said I would never buy something so expensive for a tablecloth
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
6 dollar for a golGappa? Kon jaye ga isky restaurant except for her high class rich friends?😆
Regular random restaurants sell pani puri for $6 where I live. Absolute bullshit I know. This isn’t a Priyanka thing.
Not only divas actors too. I bought a bag from HRX from Myntra. It was really bad quality
I think Katrina is the only person who actually isn't ripping people off. I've heard good reviews for her makeup products and based on the prices I've seen online, it all looks affordable.
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Regular random restaurants sell pani puri for $6 where I live. Absolute bullshit I know. This isn’t a Priyanka thing.
They sell ONE panipuri ball for $6 or an entire order of paani puri for $6?
Originally posted by: 47QZDJCBRZPISP4P
They sell ONE panipuri ball for $6 or an entire order of paani puri for $6?
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Wait wtf she is selling one shell for 6… ⚠️
cancel my last post
Yes lol. A plate of paani puri outside of thelas at Jackson heights in NYC easily goes for 9-10 bucks these days. But she’s selling one for 6 🤦🏽♀️
Priyanka Chopra receives Global Vanguard honour at Gold Gala https://www.instagram.com/p/DYKLrOYkQnd/?igsh=cnk3YjlyMjdvanc3
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uy5VEL7b9Q0 How sweet!
1