Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He doesn’t have the star power nor charisma of Iqbal Khan.
I’m sure this show will shut its shop soon.
I loved him sidhant bhardwaj in ssk. Big rosid fan. He was my teenage crush😝 watched nima initial days. Surprised with continuous 4 leaps. left after nima daughters grown up. Don't know what's going on in the show. But excited to see manish.will watch atleast his entry episode
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
He doesn’t have the star power nor charisma of Iqbal Khan.
I’m sure this show will shut its shop soon.
Well its already ending thats confirmed
They just got a little extension to wrap it up
as I said earlier that no one can replace iqbal neither amar upadhyay nor
manish raisighani