Lovely vm.👍🏼 The scenes chosen were too good👏❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lovely vm.👍🏼 The scenes chosen were too good👏❤️
I love how you used "Phir se nazrein na milana, Dil ka aitbaar nahi" line during the flower petal falling scene. Overall, just beautiful.❤️
Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
Lovely vm.👍🏼 The scenes chosen were too good👏❤️
Thank you so much! ❤️
Originally posted by: devashree_h
I love how you used "Phir se nazrein na milana, Dil ka aitbaar nahi" line during the flower petal falling scene. Overall, just beautiful.❤️
Thank you! Hehe, I'm so happy you noticed! ❤️
Not the Mod here. Just enjoying myself.😆