Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohhhh!!! I completely missed about that!! Oh no! Gai bhes paani mein.Originally posted by: Neethumaneet
Abhi in black anallo?🙄
what does it mean? Which language is it?
Abhi is wearing black for the birthday party. So everyone is anxious. Black and Abhi = Raita
In this Tamil song, the lyrics say “Black is the color I like” I don’t know beyond the first verse. Abhi wearing black is making me anxious
what does it mean? Which language is it?
It's a famous tamil song. Meaning of the song is black is my favourite colour, because hero is black in colour . So the heroine says many things are black in colour likes hair, eyes , god's idol even our superstar Rajinikanth is black in colour.
Karupputha enakkum pudicha colouru
ana antha karuppu coloril Abhikku epoavum azhuthu (cry) Thane varavuuu...
Athinalle karuppu tha enakku pudikkatha coloru
Kab aayega voh din....
I hope you haven't forgotten your old friends ko 🙄
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0