Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Noo never!🤣 Meme hi kaafi hain! I don’t like Aamir’s film! Last I saw was ghajini🤡
Seriously🤣 but its good one.. must watch😆
Rest ur wish😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Noo never!🤣 Meme hi kaafi hain! I don’t like Aamir’s film! Last I saw was ghajini🤡
Seriously🤣 but its good one.. must watch😆
Rest ur wish😆
haha well doneOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
Broo! I never saw the movie and it was a nightmare for me!😭😭
Team, trusting you guys and my guts we scored 95 pts somehow! 👏🏼👏🏼
You would be good for antisheep then 😂
would that hep in elimination round?
ki has nothing to do and will only help scoring the points.
Rashi do u know? I am not sure.
Wait why didn't I get Bonus level Round 1 questions?😕
I dont think there will be elimination🤔 nd we r in top 3 so i wont need to give names for elimination ryt?
I think host can answer that better.
Submitted Bonus Round also. Foregive me if I score less points captain. I had absolutely no clue 😆
Originally posted by: PangaNaLe
Wait why didn't I get Bonus level Round 1 questions?😕
It was a team round, only TRs should have sent ans with aapsi sehmati
Bonus round scores
Bhishma: 85
Karna: 95
Yudhishthir: 95
Bheem: 95
Arjun: 85
Duryodhan: 45
Congratulations to Team Bhism-Yudhishthir for scoring 180 (85+95) bonus points in total🥳
Congratulations to Team Karna and Bheem too👏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
It was a team round, only TRs should have sent ans with aapsi sehmati
Oh okay..but WD didn't ask my suggestion.
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Bonus round scores
Bhishma: 85
Karna: 95
Yudhishthir: 95
Bheem: 95
Arjun: 85
Duryodhan: 45
Congratulations to Team Bhism-Yudhishthir for scoring 180 (85+95) bonus points in total🥳
Congratulations to Team Karna and Bheem too👏
Good job team. Do tag others
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k