HC has injury and managing schedules. Another HC role means gaya. So nothing. Ar gets left overs in story 🤣 let rudr take her away. 🔐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
HC has injury and managing schedules. Another HC role means gaya. So nothing. Ar gets left overs in story 🤣 let rudr take her away. 🔐
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
HC has injury and managing schedules. Another HC role means gaya. So nothing. Ar gets left overs in story 🤣 let rudr take her away. 🔐
Anything that takes her off my screen
you know one thing makers gave her ss so that we can utilise that time for toilet purpose😉 as Hotstar is uploaded in morning. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't remove Ar ijjat more than this 🤓
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
you know one thing makers gave her ss so that we can utilise that time for toilet purpose😉 as Hotstar is uploaded in morning. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't remove Ar ijjat more than this 🤓
Arohi presence can be used for toilet breaks! Perfect!!!🤣
this way we will get atma santrupti means internal satisfaction. Our mind will be super happy to see ar 🙂 the toilet flusher
don’t worry… considering past history, the chances of them doing my popat are high 😆
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Bardasht hi nahi ho raha ab... Kuch acha hone wala hota he and ye nazar aa jaati he.. Sab gadbad ho jaata he
N the stare is so damn irritating 😭
I would love if she goes and drinks that chai on the tea fields in munnar or Darjeeling and stops appearing on my screen
I'm manifesting Tea party at Bermuda Triangle 🤣
I'm hoping for no separation and misunderstanding! I'm hoping for hc to get a haircut! I'm hoping for abhi to finally get better and get 100% happiness and arhu to be kicked to outer space! Waiting for Sunday rwsp for a break and enjoy abhira without all the tragedy! They should've used the steps song tragedy for akshus bridal entry instead of banu pyari!!! Because their life after marriage has really been that sad and depressing 😔
This was very cute indeed! 😆
https://twitter.com/justfavoritess/status/1552897367577206784?s=20&t=3UtsunyRx_AWpwgwKkVw5w
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0