meh! I like kaju better 🤣Badaam Khao tum 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
meh! I like kaju better 🤣Badaam Khao tum 🤣
i thought we missed to discuss sth. Wanna kill her yet? 😡Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hahrid will have fun time with creatures and newt can understand what students need.
Oh wait read skeeter womans article on - well - hagrid?! I think it comes after yule ball only na
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well then we wouldnt have seen brilliant acting by so so so many good people. 😆
Vese whats HTTYD ?
How to train your dragon😳
oh right! Got it
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hahrid will have fun time with creatures and newt can understand what students need.
Oh wait read skeeter womans article on - well - hagrid?! I think it comes after yule ball only na
I didn’t think I could hate someone as much as I hate her 🤣
she is the worst. 🤣 And i loved how the trio goes to convince hagrid and dumbledore is just there working to calm hagrid.
God i love dumbledore.
U know once someone gave me dumbdledore sheldon and sherlock in kiss marry and kill i was in real ln pickle 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
she is the worst. 🤣 And i loved how the trio goes to convince hagrid and dumbledore is just there working to calm hagrid.
God i love dumbledore.
U know once someone gave me dumbdledore sheldon and sherlock in kiss marry and kill i was in real ln pickle 🤣🤣
Dumbledore is sweet😭🤣 I worry for him 🤣
There are too many ships to keep track of 🤣❤️ I’m going to fall overboard at this rate
why because he is sweet?! 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k