https://www.instagram.com/p/CgfLkwdo7fh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
yaar they have shown side hugs in this show.Toh Halza ko kyun nhi milraha aisa kuch😲..Same production house,same channel,recent show,iska matlab kya hua😡..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgfLkwdo7fh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
yaar they have shown side hugs in this show.Toh Halza ko kyun nhi milraha aisa kuch😲..Same production house,same channel,recent show,iska matlab kya hua😡..
Ah so I am not the only one, everyone want the baby gone 😈🤣
Originally posted by: The_Imane
Ah so I am not the only one, everyone want the baby gone 😈🤣
Haa baby show ke last epi main usse preggy dekha dena..,abhi yeh baby gayab karo🤣
Oh my 🤣 The supporting cast in the background is hilarious. Rumi with a trumpet and Khurram with a fedora. What detailing 😆😆
Originally posted by: The_Imane
Ah so I am not the only one, everyone want the baby gone 😈🤣
Yes 🤣 Such sadists we are. Wishing for the baby to disappear from the equation. YouTube jazbati awaam is already wishing for Hala to go away to London with her family. Damn baby ruining everything 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgfLkwdo7fh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
yaar they have shown side hugs in this show.Toh Halza ko kyun nhi milraha aisa kuch😲..Same production house,same channel,recent show,iska matlab kya hua😡..
Ye shayad last episode scene hai. Wait karna hoga last episode ke liye 😆😆
Originally posted by: .Dilwale.
Oh my 🤣 The supporting cast in the background is hilarious. Rumi with a trumpet and Khurram with a fedora. What detailing 😆😆
Only Rumi could be the trumpet person at each situation 😆
Originally posted by: The_Imane
Ah so I am not the only one, everyone want the baby gone 😈🤣
this baby is as stubborn as their parents
ek sunta nhi kuch bhi karlo ek bolti nhi kuch karo ya na karo 🤣
I feel today’s gonna be a filler I WISH it isn’t, but there’s too much of new ahmads and nafees the nalla and HaRam🤣 that halza might just share some random saza dialogue moments bas.
It’s such a hypocrisy of the Twitterati though, paling at our tweets when we kept the tag alive but when we took a break there’s hardly any rush. Complain karne ke liye bas haath chalta hai.