Guys Any Update Abt This Drama?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys Any Update Abt This Drama?
I like it when actor are paired with those who are of the same generation. Moomal plays negative character here for my surprise.😲 And Amar in positive role.😳 Still loving Jibran's entry.😳
I read somewhere that this drama will replace Badzaat 🤢
I like it when actor are paired with those who are of the same generation. Moomal plays negative character here for my surprise.😲 And Amar in positive role.😳 Still loving Jibran's entry.😳
how many dramas are ending??
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
how many dramas are ending??
On Geo there is only Badzaat .
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I read somewhere that this drama will replace Badzaat 🤢
Theek suna hai apny
when is it ending?
This week. Wed 2nd last.. and Thurs last ep.😃
Ballay ballay 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳