Seriously I put on weight so easily & have to look what I’m eating. I literally eat 1 meal a day to not gain weight 😭 You all are lucky, if you can eat everything and get away with it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Seriously I put on weight so easily & have to look what I’m eating. I literally eat 1 meal a day to not gain weight 😭 You all are lucky, if you can eat everything and get away with it.
Me too love spicy maggi Without mirch masala it’s too bland.with spices no vegetables nothing just spicy Maggie
mein Mirchi masala bhi add krti hoo 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣Originally posted by: infinity101
Me too love spicy maggi Without mirch masala it’s too bland.
Haha arre main bhi. Khoob thokk ke.mein Mirchi masala bhi add krti hoo 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Cov cases n monkey pox cases on rise , be careful .
I am not foodie . Want to know Any healthy diet for immunity n for fitness etc…
Originally posted by: RDKSZASFDJLMJEJH
I dont live to eat, but I love food
Mainly
Kadhi pakoda (with makai ki roti been torn into pieces inside the kadhi and adding desi ghee...eaten with spoon.. heaven on earth, literally)
Noodle burger
Deep dish pizza
Chiicken kadahi with flaky layered parathas
what is a noodle burger?😲
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Minty's three things you can eat every day - Hrithik, Siddharth, Arjun Kapoor 😆
Sidharth? Pls. All she gets to eat is his poster.
Its a Mumbai' street food specialty
Never been to Mumbai but ate this here in Toronto
Its spicy schezwan noodles inside an Indian bun with aloo ki tikki as well, seems strange to me as well, but when I consumed, it was bery bery tasty :0) and both of the things complimented each other , came across very well blended for the taste buds.

I love burgers and Pastas and pastries