Merko laga Hrithik will be on a platter
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Merko laga Hrithik will be on a platter
I am kabhi foodie kabhi non foodie
I would love to be a foodie but unfortunately im short and I put on weight super fast. Cannot eat without worrying 😆
Who?
I dont live to eat, but I love food
Mainly
Kadhi pakoda (with makai ki roti been torn into pieces inside the kadhi and adding desi ghee...eaten with spoon.. heaven on earth, literally)
Noodle burger
Deep dish pizza
Chiicken kadahi with flaky layered parathas
hai koi evil foodie😆
Minty's three things you can eat every day - Hrithik, Siddharth, Arjun Kapoor 😆Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Merko laga Hrithik will be on a platter
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
I am kabhi foodie kabhi non foodie
This is me
some days I overeat and some days, under🤔
Originally posted by: hasini009
still you never gain weight (as per your 5.9 inches tall and overeat post). You have high metabolism it seems
Yes. But the pressure to put on weight has put me off from food. It’s a different kind of problem. Now I don’t care anymore and strive to eat healthy and maintain good numbers.
I also love authentic Bengali food
I am a sucker for luchi and koshar mangsho/ mutton curry (it's a Bengali delicacy)