Alizeh Shah is now paired up with bilal abbas khan for her new drama Tabassum. aur yeh sunne mein aa raha hai that her role is very different and strong. so im excited for that drama.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alizeh Shah is now paired up with bilal abbas khan for her new drama Tabassum. aur yeh sunne mein aa raha hai that her role is very different and strong. so im excited for that drama.
Hum TV hai, & also how can i post topic abt upcoming dramas like u ?? i am new here pls help
new topic pr click karny sy😊Originally posted by: aestheticqueen
Hum TV hai, & also how can i post topic abt upcoming dramas like u ?? i am new here pls help

Oh thankyou so much!!!
I highly doubt this news is true as the source is not very reliable. Yet, if its true then I'm very glad as I secretly wished for this couple for quite some time. I know the majority of the people will not be happy to see this couple as they love Bilal and hate Alizeh, but I'm used to being always in minority so whatever..Originally posted by: aestheticqueen
Alizeh Shah is now paired up with bilal abbas khan for her new drama Tabassum. aur yeh sunne mein aa raha hai that her role is very different and strong. so im excited for that drama.
Yes, anyways i think alizeh is a brilliant actress and she gets hate for literally no reason!! im just excited for alizeh's new dramas especially dhadkan, haseen ittefaq and this tabassumOriginally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del
I highly doubt this news is true as the source is not very reliable. Yet, if its true then I'm very glad as I secretly wished for this couple for quite some time. I know the majority of the people will not be happy to see this couple as they love Bilal and hate Alizeh, but I'm used to being always in minority so whatever..
phir tou skip karon gii 😌
What's your favorite channel, and what makes you avoid Hum Tv dramas? I'm curious..Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
phir tou skip karon gii 😌
ARY digital and GeoTv. Wasy bhi Humtv is a flop tv channelOriginally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del
What's your favorite channel, and what makes you avoid Hum Tv dramas? I'm curious..