are you looking forward to the show? do comment
are you looking forward to the show? do comment
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 stopped following all others shows I used to love just for this showOriginally posted by: priya185
are you looking forward to the show? do comment
niceOriginally posted by: Red_eyes94
Yes 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 stopped following all others shows I used to love just for this show
do you only get time to watch 1?
only the ones on Hulu (used watch color UD still wach it on and off (when I have time mostly weekend end show
I watch khatron and bpkh onlyOriginally posted by: Red_eyes94
only the ones on Hulu (used watch color UD still wach it on and off (when I have time mostly weekend end show
How about u?
and some ott shows sometimes depending on what has released
Only watch (regularly until boring or dragging mostly SB show good content and baani on SP for ulka ❤️ rest are ok time passOriginally posted by: priya185
I watch khatron and bpkh only
and some ott shows sometimes depending on what has released
Thanks for sharing I am looking forward for this show.
Originally posted by: priya185
are you looking forward to the show? do comment
Give me a review then I will decide to watch it or not😆
the promo was nice, it challenged stereotypes about being with an elder person for money or woman having a fault
I have not watched the show yet been busy