










Page
of
1










Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aloo looks cute. I like the colour blocking
I love Alia’s look and she is glowing 😊
She is looking sssso good.
Want to get that yellow dress.beautiful it is.👍🏼
I don’t like her but gotta admit it was very brave of her to get pregnant at the prime of her career. This isn’t the norm in Bollywood. On the other hand maybe she knows she will continue getting movies on a platter so isn’t too worried about it.
Plastic ki thaili pehen ke gayi.🤔😆
The dress be pretty🥰
Where the eff is Roshan Mathew 😡
She looks cute but what’s the thaila she is wearing.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatts-sister-shaheen-bhatt-gets-engaged-to-ishaan-mehra-flaunts-diamond-ring-in-dreamy-pics_233683
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
1