https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cgb7SVTj0Uy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Danny boy having fun 😎😳
And dont miss the bicep flexing that he did 🤣Trust him to do that 😆❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cgb7SVTj0Uy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Danny boy having fun 😎😳
And dont miss the bicep flexing that he did 🤣Trust him to do that 😆❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgcLRzTIEGk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Sultan is a mature older brother and Shamsher is just a spoilt younger brother lol
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgb7owboSU0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Shamsher will send voice notes because he's so drunk or high all the time 🤣
Mehak is the kind of person who wil text u kaam se kaam only, and if you are talking faltu ka she's leave you on read
But Shamsher will be so happy to see her name flash on the screen 😆
Mehak on the other hand will be effing annoyed and straight away block him after giving some dead pan expressions 😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgcTecoIK-U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Shamsheru and Sheru 😆
36:57
I can only vaguely understand what amma says bht otherwise i need a translator 
U know despite no Shamsher, it ranked high like wow that's some achievement 😆
Wtf 🤣
Oh no wonder I'm thinking I've seen this guy before 🤣
Btw you should check out this telefilm 😆
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
36:57
I can only vaguely understand what amma says bht otherwise i need a translator
I never understood what she said, hence I needed narobi's translation 😆