Hey guys
Here is the link for new chit chat thread
please finish this one and then movePlease do not cross the page limit
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/meet/5298606/meet-chit-chat-club-3
Naya makaan ☯️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey guys
Here is the link for new chit chat thread
please finish this one and then movePlease do not cross the page limit
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/meet/5298606/meet-chit-chat-club-3
Naya makaan ☯️
I think that is because new show is not ready.
But people have lost interest or fed up so much that they want it to shut immediately.
they do not care. actors look disinterested as well
this PH ke two shows shutting down same time
serves better for them
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Ghum Ganja wala ph hone ki wajah se bohot support mila hain iss show ko.
I agree. Plus the makers do make changes in the story what ever star plus ask them to
I agree. Plus the makers do make changes in the story what ever star plus ask them to
I am sure Sitara didn’t asked them to bring bigamy.
Itni bakwas toh tamarind mein bhi nahi dikhayi hain.
Sitara had only 1 bigamy show unlike Rangu and Zee, so I don't think Sitara asked them to bring this shit.