Ginni/Aditya | Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi
Ginni/Aditya | Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Awww...this was lovely!!! The video really brought out all the feels!
P.S. I really like Ginni's look when she does her hair up in that bun. Makes her look sexy while showing her to be a busy woman who can't have her hair flying around while she cooks.
Edited: I am playing your vm on loop. What a wonderful choice of song and scenes! Hope you will make many more. At first, I did not realise that you had made it!
Originally posted by: twerping
Awww...this was lovely!!! The video really brought out all the feels!
P.S. I really like Ginni's look when she does her hair up in that bun. Makes her look sexy while showing her to be a busy woman who can't have her hair flying around while she cooks.
Edited: I am playing your vm on loop. What a wonderful choice of song and scenes! Hope you will make many more. At first, I did not realise that you had made it!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it ❤️ I hope I'll be making more too!
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it ❤️ I hope I'll be making more too!
Look forward to them already! And may the makers give you many wonderful scenes to work with
This is awesome dear😍🤩🔥❤
Love it❤❤❤
This is fantastic!! I retweeted on Twitter too.
Originally posted by: Namita-M
This is fantastic!! I retweeted on Twitter too.
Thanks Namita!! Glad you enjoyed it! ❤️
Ashi this is soooo good! Your edits are something I always look forward to ❤️
Originally posted by: lovereading14
Ashi this is soooo good! Your edits are something I always look forward to ❤️
Arrey aap bhi ho yahaan? Nice!
Thank you so much for all the love on the edits across fandoms ❤️🥺
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Ginni/Aditya | Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi
It's beautiful aashi ✨✨✨