priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Talking about the same Alia said, "I don't like anything negative said about my favourite Ranveer Singh. Main ye question ko bardasht bhi nahi kar sakti hu. I love him, he has been eternally favourite to me, in fact all of us. He has given so much to us with his movies so we should only give him love".

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatt-on-ranveer-singhs-nude-photoshoot-i-dont-like-anything-negative-said-about-my-favourites_189334

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Itna kuch bol gayi, par question Nahi address Kiya πŸ˜†

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

On a second read, this does feel like exactly what you would see one of his fans post here πŸ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail

You scratch my back on KWK show, I’ll scratch yours at press meet.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arjun also defended him. Dont know why the media is asking them about the photoshoot 

https://twitter.com/Ranveertbt/status/1550900651001106432?t=tblhoCZZU0-FL6V3VXc-XA&s=19

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No one bad-mouthed Ranveer just asked her opinion on the nude pics. And she was like I won't like to hear a single bad word against my fave costar. Huh?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dumpehathauda

No one bad-mouthed Ranveer just asked her opinion on the nude pics. And she was like I won't like to hear a single bad word against my fave costar. Huh?

I think coz the journalist mentioned he was getting trolled, so she was responding to that 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

See, now others also have to talk about him on their film's press tours. If it had worked, everyone would call it genius.  πŸ˜†

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: semantic.error

See, now others also have to talk about him on their film's press tours. If it had worked, everyone would call it genius.  πŸ˜†

The way his detractors were going out of their way to prove 5hat it didn’t work, is proof enough that it worked. πŸ˜†

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He has given so much to us with his movies so we should only give him love".---really?πŸ˜†  

Giving movies is it really a very big thing ---come down to earth sidha Alia Girl----πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Wth--wich planet she stays---these BW people are really πŸ˜† Girl public will decide what to do --😊