Poll
Whose look you liked more?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
None 😆
ye kkkkkkya pagalpan hai in logo ka 😆
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Both are short horrible human beings involved in various criminal activities with an overactive and entitled family mooching off of them
I'm curious. What criminal activity did SRK do?
And what family is mooching off him? His wife and kids? Ahem. I've got news for you😆 One of the things about marriage is financial support of each other. Some couples decide on one breadwinner if it works for them. That is not called mooching in any corner of the world. And if you have kids, you're kinda financially responsible for them. In the U.S., you even get to keep them on your dependent insurance until 26.
On topic. I dislike this look of SRK. But voted for him because I dislike Salman in any form.
Ms India says....Shahrukh Khan...😎
https://twitter.com/SRKzDevil/status/1544692641161351168?s=20&t=7mtW2Mdi6G5XFtZjcLXfvA
Originally posted by: 6K7JUD4YDFNC24C2
I'm curious. What criminal activity did SRK do?
And what family is mooching off him? His wife and kids? Ahem. I've got news for you😆
This news will have to be the breaking news of the day, sorry. The shock value is too high for it to be just another ordinary piece of news of the day.
A man who makes millions and spends it on his wife and kids and oh so many other things is NOT being mooched off by them.
Shocking! ☢️
Even at gun point , I wont choose Sallu over SRK. Infact, I will never choose Sallu over anyone 🤢
In short, anyone over Sallu , any day, any time
SRK any day
SRK in Guddu (his worst) over Salman in Bajrangi Bhaijaan (his best)
The topic is on their looks in their films.Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
SRK any day
SRK in Guddu (his worst) over Salman in Bajrangi Bhaijaan (his best)
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
13