yaha raita felega meri vomit ka fir 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
yaha raita felega meri vomit ka fir 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But you're a regular customer... I don't think she would want to lose you 🤣🤣
If she didn’t want to lose me then she should’ve send deliveries on time 🤣 I’m not wasting my money here
customer trust is the issue 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yaha raita felega meri vomit ka fir 🤣🤣🤣
Meghu will clean it 🤣 forum me sanitising ka kaam uska hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
piya crying : mat satao mere abhay ko
Misha: are to meri maa silver cheen na usse. 🤣🤣
Piya: oh right…*takes the silver cuffs then slaps Metz* 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If she didn’t want to lose me then she should’ve send deliveries on time 🤣 I’m not wasting my money here
At least give her a chance 😳🤣🤣
No thank you 🤣
finally! 😃 Let us know that too. Vese arcane me meri memory thodi poor he 😆🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m going to start Arcane today 😳
har jagah customer trust issue he 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k