Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
chalo fir shuru ho jaao 🤣🤣
Kahi Vijay uncle mujhe dhakke maar ke na nikal de 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
chalo fir shuru ho jaao 🤣🤣
Kahi Vijay uncle mujhe dhakke maar ke na nikal de 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well ekdum idea to mujhe b nai aa ra but may be lets try this.
Abhay: *suddenlyStops and metz, piya, misha, kabeer crash into him 🤣
bas lo rok diya inko 🤣
Abhay: screams from the silver cuffs touching him 🤣
mujhe b nai pata. But i found something for burdie.
I have no idea...
I just know about a movie and series with The title of Abhay 🤣
Misha: oh birdi ja ja ja o birdi ja ja ja 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bidi amma ka dhandha thap honewala he 🤣🤣
Tum ban jaao na customer 😳🤣🤣
🍾 Ye lo sample 🤣
She hasn’t been delivering bidis on time so I’m disappointed 🤣
ye manjal unki? 🤣🤣
I’m going to start Arcane today 😳
But you're a regular customer... I don't think she would want to lose you 🤣🤣
piya crying : mat satao mere abhay ko
Misha: are to meri maa silver cheen na usse. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ye manjal unki? 🤣🤣
We can't trust him 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k