Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
4 days to go 🥳
You remind me of the old grandfather's clock in stranger things🤣
I don’t know how I miss all your references to pop culture. 😆
Ab yeh clock kya karti thi, besides the obvious? 🤔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You remind me of the old grandfather's clock in stranger things🤣
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
I don’t know how I miss all your references to pop culture. 😆
Ab yeh clock kya karti thi, besides the obvious? 🤔
Dehshat failati hai🤣 To quote you "yeh toh baccha hai"
Tagging my MHRW writers! Check this out and give it a go if you want
And I have submitted.
Thanks for the tag Bee, you are Stunning in pink now 🤗
Tagging
Intezaar to main bhi kar rahi hoon for the story to write itself 😭
Pata nahi story ko kiska intezaar hai 😭
And I have submitted.
Thanks for the tag Bee, you are Stunning in pink now 🤗
Tagging
Ye pink nahi lilac hai Shri 🥺
How could you... at least purple hi bol deti 🥺
Can the story be beta-read by a friend?
Ye pink nahi lilac hai Shri 🥺
How could you... at least purple hi bol deti 🥺
Congrats on color change🔥