Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Meghs i dont think u want to join that wingardium leviosa forum just yet! It will be spoiler for u i think. 😆
I don’t intend to anyways 🤣 too many forums spreads my time thin 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Meghs i dont think u want to join that wingardium leviosa forum just yet! It will be spoiler for u i think. 😆
I don’t intend to anyways 🤣 too many forums spreads my time thin 😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
You guys wanna play a dry run of the game?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161458192
Detective work kinda game.
Join this forum. Aajao, thoda hi time lagega
Nikki join please.
Soldier Boy is a terrible person (though I enjoyed the character a lot) so Dean 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
You guys wanna play a dry run of the game?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161458192
Detective work kinda game.
Join this forum. Aajao, thoda hi time lagega
I might be able to if work doesn’t have too much for me today 😆
am just checking 😊
misha: *brings out huge glue bottle and shouts* piya get those ultra fast camera 🤣🤣
chalo sath me khelte he. 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I might be able to if work doesn’t have too much for me today 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
misha: *brings out huge glue bottle and shouts* piya get those ultra fast camera 🤣🤣
Piya: there is no camera that can contain him 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
chalo sath me khelte he. 😆
I will let you know if I can 🤣
misha: ofcourse there is. The ones those physicists use to capture the pictures of balls falling and etc. go use oneOf ur scholarship money to fund it 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k