You never used the favourites option? How you go around then?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You never used the favourites option? How you go around then?
oh i have never even visited other forums much 🤣only sometimes when people sharw some posts here when i checked it out 😛🙆🏻♀️Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
You never used the favourites option? How you go around then?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh i have never even visited other forums much 🤣only sometimes when people sharw some posts here when i checked it out 😛🙆🏻♀️
OMG!!! 🤣
My list is so long, I have to scroll it.
id dint post on this forum after i joined here for almost a year or so. It doesnt come easy to me to interact with new people easily. Social anxiety strikes 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
chalo baki sabko bhi tag kar dete he 🤣
I am stalking stars ⭐️
🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I finished season 3 🤣
So Dean or soldier boy ? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Badges for what?
For loosing in the game 🤣
Misha’s got new question! 🤣🤣
Misha to abhay: if I glued ur ass to a chair or sofa would u rip it off to get away? 🤣
I ahve one more.
the ultimate loser/stupid 🤣🤣For loosing in the game 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the ultimate loser/stupid 🤣🤣
I didn't play 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k