Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the british govt is in positive role while the tilakdhari,jatadhari brahmin is the main antagonist..wonderful...aisi movies ko flop hi hona chahiye..
these people won't be but they should be ashamed of themselves..I can't believe for few minutes I considered watching this movie..thankfully my mother refused..
https://twitter.com/KomalNahta/status/1550392881776832513?s=20&t=gBOvsbwEtmuI0dFJg9WD9Q
Kisi ne kaha tha ke SHOWS CANCEL nahi honge? 😆
Looks like I am the only one who enjoyed the movie😆
Looks like I am the only one who enjoyed the movie😆
Tu mujhe poem suna de phir se "Aaya tha woh SHER phirse" 😆
Saurabh Shukla vali? When he said first time I liked it but then it became repetitive.
I did not know you are a Ranbir fan. I thought you are an Alia fan and watched because she promoted

Saurabh Shukla vali? When he said first time I liked it but then it became repetitive.
Such Brilliant Actors like Saurabh Shukla & Ronit Bose wasted in film, Ronit ko role diya nahi jayda, but I loved him in film, such amazing screen presence. Saurabh ke dialouge rhyming mein de diye 😆
In Fitoor song, they showed love making scene, woh bhi dhang si nahi dikhaya, full monty karke kuch seconds ka hi dikhaya, Super KLPD 😆
What worked for me - Ranbir's performance, Fitoor, Kaale Naina and title track, cinematography and visuals.
Story was simple and predictable.
What I didn't like - slow screenplay in 2nd half, Sanjay Dutt and Parinda song.
Overall an enjoyable experience. I don't regret watching it.
Surprising theatre was 90% full here (Prayagraj, UP).
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
5