us shouting at the tv 🤣Who is saying this to whom 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
us shouting at the tv 🤣Who is saying this to whom 🤣
Badges milein kya? 🤣
Yes but they are being made 🤣 so we have to wait
I'm lost 🤣 sab kahan se kahan ja raha 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
misha: yeah but a branch might right? *shouts* Piya make sure u stand where branch falls on u not whole tree 🤣🤣
Abhay: are you trying to murder me? 🤣
i dont think so 😆Badges milein kya? 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ye kya baat hui 🤣 Bidi amma is doing first class bewafai with her bhakt 😭🤣
I told her you were missing her but I don’t think she responded 🤣
I hope they are better than the easter wale badges 🤣
Ek time pe sab aa jaaye to yahi hota hai 🤣
I hope so too 🤣 I’m not a fan of the color scheme
what about abhay ki piya se maafi 🤣🤣 Lock the room walk like predator push her to the wall then say sorry 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k