Tagging 🪔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Tagging 🪔
us outside itv: tumhara ab tak tikna hi tufani he bas ab aur kucb na karo. 🤣🤣Girls in itv : Roz kuchh toofani karte hain 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I so wish this happens 🤣🤣 or maybe she can fall down from a cliff 🤣
As long as Abhay doesn’t go to save her I’m good with anything 🤣
kya baat kya baat. 🤣🤣🤣

I have read thoes, comment on one.Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bas ese hi timepass. Read last few pages 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
us outside itv: tumhara ab tak tikna hi tufani he bas ab aur kucb na karo. 🤣🤣
Who is saying this to whom 🤣
Badges milein kya? 🤣
misha: yeah but a branch might right? *shouts* Piya make sure u stand where branch falls on u not whole tree 🤣🤣
Ye kya baat hui 🤣 Bidi amma is doing first class bewafai with her bhakt 😭🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k