Bidi amma ki training kahi to kaam aaye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bidi amma ki training kahi to kaam aaye 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
misha: *comes behind with her note in hand* what if that tree falls on u while u r saving her? I mean u die with wood right 🤣
Abhay: A tree trunk is not going to impale me 🤣
he and piya had gandiwali ladai during lockdown when piya saw him ordering food from zomato in secret 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
he and piya had gandiwali ladai during lockdown when piya saw him ordering food from zomato in secret 🤣🤣🤣
But he can’t eat it 🤣 this is a useless action
hence proven piya is responsible for deforestation and raising the temperatures of earth 🤣🤣
I missed this gif 🤣 koi bidi amma ko bula do bas 🤣
Still need to learn 🤣
bas ese hi timepass. Read last few pages 🤣Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
what, type of scenarios?
I so wish this happens 🤣🤣 or maybe she can fall down from a cliff 🤣
When you leave she will come 🤣 this is what I’ve noticed
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k