Poll
Are You Ready for the Big Day?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏

Welcoming new superstar
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Welcoming new superstar
ye Welcome kam, throwing unsold/leftover flowers away jyada lag raha hain🤣
After reading the title I assumed some actress is planning to record a video documentary of her pregnancy and delivery now 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
After reading the title I assumed some actress is planning to record a video documentary of her pregnancy and delivery now 🤣
itna progress nahi hua Bollywood. may be we can see, bees saal baad🤣
I thought Sonam is finally delivering 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I thought Sonam is finally delivering 😆
You meant to say Sonam’s baby will be a Superstar by birth?😲
Sonam aur Aloo ka koi bharosa nahi 😂Originally posted by: hasini009
itna progress nahi hua Bollywood. may be we can see, bees saal baad🤣
Sonam's baby is already an icon
that orange tub guy is throwing it like trash, it looked like he will throw the tub at the end too like a trash bag 🤣
😱 😭
out of 14 votes, I got 10 🙄 😡 votes.
aur nahi rehna mujhe iss duniya mein. I’m going. going to hell for the paap I did here.🥺
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
...
Toxic postpone https://x.com/i/status/2029050210719285493
Lol. So Dhurandhar basically got 4 weeks of free run in the Hindi market!!! https://x.com/i/status/2037806146069868929
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jawan-director-atlee-announce-the-arrival-of-his-second-baby-with-wife-priya_233735
12