I love how , this person roasts sufu under afia's posts 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love how , this person roasts sufu under afia's posts 🤣

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake
I wonder what did he see in Imaan Bibi? 😆And the insecurity level is so high, he isn't allowed to post picture only with one co star. 😆
Isnt that weird, that he posted pictures with every costar but anmol. 😆
I will watch only in fast forward mode 😆
Back to 5+ TRP. Ushroz scene worked 😆

Watched some episodes of mohlat
They literally wasted usama's character with the vague storyline.
I think they broke up. Saw a reel of abrar and sargun and they were romancing in it. Also saw an sbs segment were his legs were on sargun's lap.
Yeah they broke up and now Abrar is much friendly with sargun. Pehly toh he did not follow sargun on insta 😂
Usama ka bhi kahin yehi haal na ho jaye 😂
.
This person is lit
Roasted sufiyan like anything.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I reallly like Zahid in this regard ,even Sami khan. They are married but keep their personal and professional life separately. I love such actors. Ya to bilal ya fawad ki tarah kuch post mat karo, ya be equal to all your costars or at least the ones because of whom you are being loved because of chemistry..At least, that shows a basic gesture of thanks to your co actor. Even feroze has put a picture with ushna shah despite the guy went through troubled marriage and controversies with hania despite being a superstar . 😆 i really liked anmol initiating that which made me a bit biased towards Anmol..😆
Few actors are actually balances well. Mikaal and ahsan khan as well, even affan and noor and few other actors as well. Sami toh makes reels with his costars.
sufi ki barbadi ka time agiya hai 😳