Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Considering all this, Samantha's upcoming slate of films - two big pan-India solo heroine films (Shakuntala (Period romance) and Yashoda (Thriller), followed by KJo's film with Akshay, Aditya Dhar's film with Vicky Kaushal, Citadel with Varun Dhawan and Dinesh Vijan's film opposite Ayushmann Khurana. And then there is the pan-India romance film with Vijay Devarakonda and a Hollywood film called "Arrangements of Love" by Downton Abbey director.

She's already India's most popular actress - In two years, she is going to conquer Bollywood as well.

This is the most bizarre advance booking I have ever come across from any star's fan. Solo heroine films to get pan-India success is rare, 1 to 10 ratio. The rest of the projects are not even announced officially. Hold down your horses, gal, your Sam might herself get a shock reading all your claims.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yea she sure is a sensation of the nation... Lord of the Voldemort nation, that is😆

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dillibilli

This is the most bizarre advance booking I have ever come across from any star's fan. Solo heroine films to get pan-India success is rare, 1 to 10 ratio. The rest of the projects are not even announced officially. Hold down your horses, gal, your Sam might herself get a shock reading all your claims.

Bizarre, crazy, weird - call it what you want.

I still stand by what I said.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

for some reason its hard to digest she is sensation of the nation…. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: EXOL

for some reason its hard to digest she is sensation of the nation…. 

Who is the sensation of the nation then?

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Is she Pythagoras theorem ? Why we need to understand her?

MiHY thumbnail

Samantha's PR sensitizing the nation ðŸ¤”