Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Some new DM is going to enter in ghum as Virat's senior. He will have a rift with him. Bhagawaan kare veeraaaat ke daant tod de. Well bulit hai .
And yahan I was like : He looks kamina shakal se so please creep on Sai 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m despo after Jagtap changed parties 😭 Mujhe bas jealousy or possessiveness chaaayeeee !
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Some new DM is going to enter in ghum as Virat's senior. He will have a rift with him. Bhagawaan kare veeraaaat ke daant tod de. Well bulit hai .
He already came !!! In today’s epi. Lagta hai bohot maza ane wala hai 😉
kitna bhi maza aaye, i won't watch this show again. I am deeply traumatized by ghum . You just let me know about it if something good happens 😃.Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
He already came !!! In today’s epi. Lagta hai bohot maza ane wala hai 😉
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
kitna bhi maza aaye, i won't watch this show again. I am deeply traumatized by ghum . You just let me know about it if something good happens 😃.
Good decision. Aaj tumhari didi ne aise aise expression dediye ke kya bolun. Buri yaadein taza hogayi 🤣
I can't bear her her eye salsa. Ghutkha khaaat hai pakhi .She is not my didi, i don't like to make a roadside begger my sister especially when the lady is pakhi who eats tobacco everyday.Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Good decision. Aaj tumhari didi ne aise aise expression dediye ke kya bolun. Buri yaadein taza hogayi 🤣

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I can't bear her her eye salsa. Ghutkha khaaat hai pakhi .She is not my didi, i don't like to make a roadside begger my sister especially when the lady is pakhi who eats tobacco everyday.
I miss your GIFs 😭😭😭 Aaj itne mast mast GIF bante 🥺
😆 I will make and send you specifically😘😘.
Shivani 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭don't talk with me about ghutkha queen, pls spare me . I hate it . 😵🤢🤢
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Shivani 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭don't talk with me about ghutkha queen, pls spare me . I hate it . 😵🤢🤢
I'm binging old episodes 🥺
At Ajinkya track rn 😭
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27